- Always kiss your children goodnight – even if they’re already asleep. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Your children need your presence more than your presents. ~Jesse Jackson
- Simply having children does not make mothers. ~John A. Shedd
- In bringing up children, spend on them half as much money and twice as much time.
- What’s done to children, they will do to society. ~Karl Menninger
Learn to have the ultimate goal should be to make each of their children into a good human being. Other things will automatically fall in place. Rest assured.