I liked this link Nine Paradoxes to Contemplate as You Consider Your Happiness Project and book marking the same
- Accept myself, but expect more of myself.
- Take myself less seriously—and take myself more seriously.
- Push myself to use my time efficiently, yet also make time to play, to wander, to read at whim, to fail.
- Strive to be emotionally self-sufficient so I can connect better with other people. Only recently have I begun to understand the importance of this idea.
- Keep an empty shelf, and keep a junk drawer.
- Think about myself so I can forget myself.
- Remember that control and mastery are key elements of happiness; and so are novelty and challenge.
- Work can be play, and play can be work.
- The days are long, but the years are short.